The conference will take place in Venice, Italy, on 5-12 July on the Lido Island. July is in the touristic high season for the Lido hotels, hence
we recommend to book a room as soon as possible. Participants are kindly invited to provide the hotel booking on their own.
Any interaction for information, booking, changing of dates, cancellation, reimbursement must occur directly through the hotels or booking portals.
Low-price accommodation Sold out
The organizers of the conference have pre-booked a limited number of low-price rooms at the student campus (brochure) in Venice (address: Castello 494 - Venice). In order to book a room you need to fill in this (form) and send it to email@example.com by June 15th, 2017 .
Hotels at LidoThere is a considerable number of hotels spread around the Lido
We strongly suggest to plan your booking as soon as possible.
Please be informed that the Local Organizing Committee will provide dedicated daily buses from Lido S.M.E. to the Conference venue, stopping nearby crucial hotel areas. Link
Thanks to the cooperation with “Consorzio Venezia e il suo Lido” the Local Organizing Committee has pre-booked a considerable number of rooms at special fares for EPS-HEP 2017 participants.These rooms are available at the following conditions:
- 20% discount on full price if booked by April 15th. (Payment information on the site)
- From April 16st to April 30th the discount will no longer be applied but refunds will be possible;
- Deadline for reservation April 30th. After this date, availability is discretional.
Hotels in Venice
Venice offers a wide variety of hotels both in number and rating. If choosing to be accommodated in Venice, consider about 30 minutes waterbus trip from/to Venice and Lido. Frequency of runs every 10 minutes in both ways. ACTV
During the conference working days, the Local Organizing Committee will provide a private waterbus service (except on Wednesday 5th and Sunday 9th July) that will transport participants accommodated in Venice centre directly to the venue (Darsena del Casinò) in Lido.The LOC waterbus service will operate:
- from San Marco area in Venice to the venue in the morning at a suitable time before the beginning of the daily sessions (~ 8.15 – 8.30 – 8.45).
- from the venue to San Marco area at the end of the last session (~ 18.30 – 18.45 – 19.00).
The LOC will provide also dedicated daily buses, from the Lido S.M.E. to the Conference venue, stopping nearby crucial hotel areas.